Seasonal Fine Jewelry/Cashier Associate
October 10, 2017
Are you an outgoing person that thrives in high energy, collaborative environments driving sales? Sears is offering an exciting new career to showcase your exceptional customer service skills as a Fine Jewelry Associate! What does Fine Jewelry/Cashier do? Fine Jewelry/Cashiers are responsible for: selling and servicing customers within one or more departments including Fine Jewelry; maintaining knowledge of products and using this knowledge to assist and educate customers on options available. They provide customer assistance and deliver a positive customer shopping experience. Fine Jewelry/Cashiers are typically non- commission, fixed hourly roles and a great opportunity to increase your sales knowledge and experience without the pressure of sales quotas.
Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure customer care & selling are # 1 priority.
- Ensure that all pricing, signing & display guidelines are followed.
- Process sales transactions & ensure the customer finds what they are looking for.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule (which may include nights, weekends & holidays).
- Must be ready to give exceptional member service at all times. (Smile and greet all members within 10 feet).
How to Apply
Req/Job ID: 885627BR