Start Date: May 30, 2018
Job Description: At Justice, our Store Style Advisors (our name for Sales Associates) demonstrate selling behaviors consistent with the Justice selling model and happily engage "our girl" to create a positive customer experience. Style Advisors will demonstrate company values by working cooperatively with others and will approach work with positive attitude. Qualified candidates must have the ability to properly communicate and interact with associates and customers and complete various tasks as assigned.
At Justice, we Live our Values:
- Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do!
- Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
- Creative: our girl is all about what's new and what's hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that's what she expects from us.
- Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing!
- Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated - we want you to enjoy life, have fun, and take care of you!
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Ability to manage proper communication and interaction with customers and associates at all times
- Ability to work various hours/days of the week, flexible shifts are available based on current store staffing needs
- Ability to move throughout the store, read documents and computer screens, and write and count in order to accurately follow directions and complete company documentation and tasks
- Ability to operate cash register as well as move merchandise throughout the store, generally weighing 0-50 pounds
Apply online today at www.justiceretail.com!