Part Time Lead Style Advisor
Start Date: May 30, 2018
Job Description: At Justice, our Lead Store Style Advisor (our name for Key Holders) demonstrates company values by working cooperatively with others, approaching work with a positive intent and managing proper communication and interaction with associates and customers. Our Lead Style Advisors support the store management team in performing store opening and closing routines as well as providing sales floor supervision and leading task-related processes in the store. His/her focus is to ensure our sales teams are creating an outstanding customer experience.
At Justice, we Live our Values:
- Focused: as the premier tween specialist, we put our customer first in everything we do!
- Driven: we set goals, have high standards, and achieve results!
- Creative: our girl is all about what's new and what's hot. We encourage innovation and support creativity because that's what she expects from us.
- Ethical: simply put, our girl and her mom expect us to always do the right thing!
- Balanced: everyone needs to be rejuvenated - we want you to enjoy life, have fun, and take care.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 2+ years' experience in a service-oriented industry; specialty retail experience preferred
- Ability to role model selling behaviors to Style Advisors (Sales Associates)
- Ability to manage proper communication and interaction with customers and associates at all times
- Ability to work various hours/days of the week
- Ability to move throughout the store continually for periods of up to 8 hours with rest breaks and meal periods as required by state or local law
- Ability to operate cash register, perform mathematic calculations, and push, pull, and/or move merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds
Apply online today at www.justiceretail.com!