September 20, 2017
The Merchandise & Customer Assist Associate is responsible for enhancing the experience of customers and driving sales by providing proactive support to customers, setting the sales floor to new typicals, maintaining merchandise standards, facilitating efficient flow of merchandise to the sales floor, ensuring the sales floor is ready all day, and maintaining price integrity and inventory integrity.
Areas of Responsibility
- Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience.
- Partners with Shop Leaders and selling associates to provide superior customer service (i.e., locate merchandise, assist customers, answer phones, ring register)
- Understands website navigation, and proactively leverages technology in order to facilitate the customer experience
- Sets and maintains sales floor to Lands’ End merchandising and presentation standards as detailed in the Lands’ End Visual Merchandising Binder.
- Performs promotional ad setup and take down without error or omissionPrints, sorts, and sets non-promotional, promotional, and seasonal signing, including floorset/typical and event signing.
- Maintains a neat and orderly stock room to facilitate identification of merchandise to be brought to the sales floor
- Actively stocks sales floor throughout the day with merchandise from the stock room for maximum in-stock positionAdheres to merchandise protection standardsPerforms other duties as assigned
Education / Experience Requirements
- Excellent selling skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and fellow employees
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and meet deadlines on projects/tasks
- Flexible and adaptable to changeKnowledge of Lands’ End merchandise is strongly preferred
- Previous experience in retail strongly preferred
- Availability and flexibility to work varied hours to support the needs of the business
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift boxes up to 40 pounds
How to Apply
Please E-mail Nikole.email@example.com with your resume/recent job history & availability and a link to apply officially will be sent to you.