Assistant Sales Leader
September 20, 2017
Accountable for achieving monthly shop goals; which include financial and customer experience metrics.
Areas of Responsibility
- Assists the Sales Leader with setting and prioritizing daily shop goals and operational activities for Lands’ End associates.
- Acts as a role model by generating sales through the use of approved consultative selling practices to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Provides feedback and developmental coaching to Lands’ End associates to drive selling behaviors and achievement of individual goals.
- Assists the Sales Leader with planning and execution of seasonal visual merchandising resets.
- Guides the Lands’ End team on execution of markdown and promotional activities.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Excellent selling skills; demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Availability and flexibility to work varied hours to support the needs of the business.
How to Apply
Please E-mail Nikole.firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/recent job history & availability and a link to apply officially will be sent to you.